Student Blogging Challenge March 2017

A new Edublog Student Blogging Challenge has begun! Each season I volunteer I’m challenged to introduce myself in a different way.  This time I opted to make a video using Animoto.

The idea came from a vision board I created for a pen pal. I think maybe it needs some images. What do you think?

Enjoy.

#17stubc

3 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge March 2017

1. G’day Dinah,
    Another great introduction that I have added to the flipboard magazine. I have been using animoto for years to create slideshows. It is so easy to use for images and then the music to use with it. Thanks again for creating an intro for other students and mentors to see.

2. I just wanted to say that your video was very inspiring. It was a beautiful video and I like the idea of presenting your personality and thoughts in a slide presentation because it is so unique and I’ve never seen anything like it before. My favorite part was when you talked about your plans for the future because it was positive and it was a good goal. I can’t wait to see what your next challenge is. I won’t be able to participate in it because I do not attend your school. Keep up the great work.