Student Blogging Challenge: October 2015

A new round of the Edublog student blogging challenge hosted by Miss Wyatt has begun.  In the first challenge students are asked to develop an avatar and compare it to themselves.

In my previous blog post on the topic I shared a few of my favorite avatar creation tools.  Well, there is a new tool on the block that has been gaining momentum as my favorite.

Get Peanutized!

In time to promote the new movie coming out November 7th visitors can create a Peanuts character avatar.  Love this!  I grew up watching the movies and reading the comics.  To be a part of the group taps into my sense of nostalgia.

profile-picture-1444050775

In this blogging challenge participants are asked to share how this character represents you.

• I love Autumn.  It’s my favorite season of the year.  I really enjoy the colors and walking through the dried leaves to hear them crunch.  We had so much fun building leaf piles to jump in.
  • I prefer the cooler weather so that I can dress down and wear a fleece sweater.
  • I like that this scene has me with my friends.  Our neighborhood was filled with kids.  We didn’t play alone much.

For more information on how to create and upload an avatar check out step 5: Avatars by Miss Wyatt.

2 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge: October 2015

1. Dinah,
    Thanks so much for finding another blogging avatar site. I think I need to put together a symbaloo with links to lots of avatar creators mentioned in the challenges.